Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very pissed off

Contributing Members Drunknlizard's Avatar

Very pissed off

Well over the last 2 days I have been getting the jeep ready to do the gear swap.( doing it after I get home and rushing before dark). Well I get ready to pull the front axles and go to find my 3/4" drive set. After looking for over an hour and throwing crap everywhere, so I go ask my dad if he had seen it. I get this response "I sold it to your uncle when they visited cause he wanted it!!" I got so pissed, and I said that was not yours to sell!!!!! He said I thought you didn't need it. So when I calmed down enough not to yell I ask how much?!! $15.00. Needless to say I'm not happy!!!

just laying here naked I the tub!!! why are you looking?!?! PERVs.
    I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

Contributing Members supermidget's Avatar
    wow that sucks

Re: Very pissed off

Tell me about it!!!! Now I either narrow a set or go buy a cheap set.

I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

Very pissed off

I feel your pain I have a father 'n' law that does that to me.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    Chris I have a set you can borrow.....but if you sell them I will hunt you down....lol

Go sell something of his in return lol
    I've been to the mountain top and seen the other side. It sucks too!

Quote Originally Posted by sport454 View Post
    Chris I have a set you can borrow.....but if you sell them I will hunt you down....lol
    On. Thanks. I'll swing by and get them

I would be pissed too.
    Caution! Any advice posted by Sanchez should NEVER be taken serious and should NEVER be tried with out proper safety equipment, paramedics & fire crew.

I would be mad too! Go take all this wheels of his ride and hide them. When he ask about them say I sold them I though you didn't need them today.

He can't drive anymore!!!!! I could hide his false teeth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast