Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sand creek 2013

Contributing Members fordman1920032003's Avatar

sand creek 2013

this was at the end of a "whoops" i had driving my truck, no backup rig through a local wheeling spot, and got hung up trying to cross a fallen tree. had to call my brother to bring my bronco out to pull me out. got to meet the cops when i got to the road, lolsand creek 2013.jpglooks like this wheeling spot is closed...
    Last edited by fordman1920032003; 10-26-2015 at 03:24 AM.

sand creek 2013

They're all closed now days it seems. I remember when you could ride for hours when I was a kid. I'm not a huge fan of the one big pit but its better than nothing.

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..

sand creek 2013

I've heard talk of several people offering trails to Jeeps and ATVs but no full size rigs. That is discrimination. Lol

Hence the reason even though I do not hunt I'm in a 5000 acre lease and through the spring and summer months I go cruise the trails. Don't tear anything up but there's plenty of spots that are already bad that I can have fun in and a butt load of creeks to cross that provide decent challenges.

Contributing Members fordman1920032003's Avatar

Re: sand creek 2013

i should look into a lease like that. i dont "have" to be headlight deep in mud to have fun.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

sand creek 2013

Me either, I love trail riding. It doesn't have to be impassable for me to enjoy myself. I'd rather not have to stop every hole and drag someone through it.

sand creek 2013

That's why I like the lease. If your rig is mildly built then you can have plenty of fun. If its radical then I can get ya stuck. This year I'm making it a mild rig year. 33's and no lockers. Do need a winch though just in case I get to brave. Haven't needed it yet though. Just cruising.

Contributing Members Drunknlizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sport454 View Post
    Do need a winch though just in case I get to brave. Haven't needed it yet though. Just cruising.
    STORY TELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all seen the pics of you having POPS come pull you out while you played in old yeller!!!! FIB FIB FIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

sand creek 2013

Ha ha ha. Valid point made.

Contributing Members supermidget's Avatar

Re: sand creek 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknlizard View Post
    STORY TELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all seen the pics of you having POPS come pull you out while you played in old yeller!!!! FIB FIB FIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    BOOM!! Just dropped a truth bomb

Sent from my PantechP8010 using Tapatalk 2

sand creek 2013

When was this? If you mean with the side by side it was twisted up and had a tire off the ground on each end. No dang lockers. That was before the lift and these massive 33" tires. You don't want none homie!!!

I lifted it a couple weeks ago and put 33's on it.

Before that it was a turd!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast