Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..

Hey DrunkenLizard

Mud Flew, My Motor Blew.. Britt's Avatar
    Rofl

Dang lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    I've been to the mountain top and seen the other side. It sucks too!

Contributing Members Drunknlizard's Avatar
    That's right, thug life apocalypse style!!!

just laying here naked I the tub!!! why are you looking?!?! PERVs.
    I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

Watch your step.

As far as the guy in the article. He'll be dead as soon as something goes wrong.

^^^^^But he has bathroom tile armor!!!^^^^^^
    I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

Lol yea that's cute.

They must be ceramic tiles too. I think he's just confused or really stupid. Maybe borderline mental retardation.

Oh! By the way, you can tell him I said that. He's gotta be your cousin.

Distant!!!

just laying here naked I the tub!!! why are you looking?!?! PERVs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast