Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    Me too as in also!!!!

Senior Member Andrew James Bradley's Avatar
    Wow what a fun time lol... I was the dumb kid that buried a side by side some years back, and when I say buried I mean I had it buried, mud was rolling in the floorboards up to my knees... Now I'm just the slightly smarter kid who doesn't assume I can make it through any hole. Was wheeling alone, about 15 or so and buried it Newark rice field mud. No cell reception so I had to do the walk of shame until I could get to my uncles so he could come get his side by side out with his tractor lol. Glad to have an understanding Uncle who had been there done that and bought the t shirt.
    Bronco freak...

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    Ive had to utilize family with large and small recover vehicles before. My Dad came and got me so many times when I was wheeling my Ramchrger with 39.5's we nick named it the rescue ranger. lol

I've always found it humorous that anytime anyone rolls through lake Mudstruck, your dad always rolls up in a recovery vehicle and just waits. lol
    I've been to the mountain top and seen the other side. It sucks too!

^^^^^ What he said! My Dad was like if you call me this late. In a mean tone if you broke it or stuck than I'm going to need help bring you home. I though mine was going to break my car in half pulling on it and another 4x4 they were bulling and pulling with a Y chain pull style and me on the gas. He was not happy. When it started... I had a 1980 Gp with a hot 350 Rocket motor just put in it. T400 newish 355 gears 12" Hoosers that I turned into almost slicks. It was raining hard that night and I hit a spot in the road that made my back turn around. I had to put it in the ditch and in the creek way off the road. I can tell you when Pops saw it he was like how did you do that and live. If you can't read that slow down and think or than it will make since.
    Last edited by Buckshot; 12-28-2013 at 10:08 PM.

When me and pops had the 67 step side bed. The other kids still call it Pops truck... It was mine when I was 8 Years old, I just let him drive till I had to take over the wheel. They think it was his truck cause they Never spent time with him. Till he got old.

The stories you told were The best and life lifting... If I was in that tractor with 8 tires stuck no one would have like to hear my voice. Next time drive a wheeler and bring ropes with a rope come along. And say get to work son you did it. I have over 500' of cable and a winch that would almost winch the white house not that big bit almost. Lol For the hard pulls if yall need it.

The winch is hand crank and hast to be chained down.

The story was one of the best for me brother. You did good. sorry for me going off I was just thinking about the times my dad got mad at me.Lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234