Gotta practice to be good

Had some fun on my one day off doing some much needed target practicing with some good friends.

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    I thought I heard something...........I spent my day working on a Ford...made the same sound...lol

Mud Flew, My Motor Blew.. Britt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sport454 View Post
    I thought I heard something...........I spent my day working on a Ford...made the same sound...lol
    bet it wasn't near as fun tho...

Lol. I know that's right!

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    Working on a Ford is never fun but considering it was Dads 460 powered Bronco seeing him happy to hit the key and spin the tires up the driveway at a high rate of speed actually made my month and made it especially fun for me. Lol

Contributing Members Drunknlizard's Avatar
    Gunna say it again, "I HATE WORKING WEEKENDS!!!!!!!" I WANNA GO SHOOT!!

just laying here naked I the tub!!! why are you looking?!?! PERVs.
    I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

We woulda let you but we would have changed the location. You are not to be trusted.

Mud Flew, My Motor Blew.. Britt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobie View Post
    We woulda let you but we would have changed the location. You are not to be trusted.
    only public places.

Contributing Members Drunknlizard's Avatar
    Only during the zombie apocalypse!!

just laying here naked I the tub!!! why are you looking?!?! PERVs.
    I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

Too late.