Thread: Salazar Lives

Mud Flew, My Motor Blew.. Britt's Avatar

Salazar Lives

Got invited to play the scenario Salazar Lives, by one of my friends that's in The Hellions paintball team at BaileysBattlefield.com

here's a few pics of The Grindhouse that I got to pilot and gun with all weekend. For those that have only played a little, there is a whole different world of paintball out there to experience.

I'm going to be working on The Grindhouse next spring and helping with some modifications and getting more active w/PB. If ya'll would like, I'll post up schedules etc once the time comes. I know we're going to do Dday in OK that comes first part of June, but we may be playing a few others earlier than that if we get the updates done/tested out first. 20140906_125521.jpg20140906_135632.jpg20140906_135702.jpg20140906_135711.jpg20140906_135724.jpg20140906_135652.jpg

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    Thats cool right there.........I don't see anyway that it could be taken out though?

Mud Flew, My Motor Blew.. Britt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sport454 View Post
    Thats cool right there.........I don't see anyway that it could be taken out though?
    This game they could shoot "anti armor" rounds (white paint, all the people shooting paint was yellow) and had to hit your kill plates (the red/white squares on all 4 sides) OR you could get shot with a nerf (the little nerf vortex's are used like rockets and shot out of either home made pvc guns, or dedicated nerf launchers)

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    Sounds like a blast.

Contributing Members Drunknlizard's Avatar
    We need a game soon!!!

just sitting here naked!!
    I just squat down in the floor, wrap my arms around my legs and just lean forward........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............Cause that's how I roll !!!!!!!!!!!!

In Loving Memory of my Girlfriend Laura!!!. 04/09/2012. I will always LOVE YOU and I will never forget you.

Hey! I know a guy with a tank killer! Lol

You better watch where you're going and remember where you been.