Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shop boo boo's

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..

Shop boo boo's

Yea I can't stand gloves either.

Shop boo boo's

I hit my knuckles too much to not wear them.

Senior Member Andrew James Bradley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sport454 View Post
    I don't have pictures but I can tell ya about some of mine.

While laying under my 82 s-10 street truck my bad idea of a chain hoist attachment point failed and it fell on me, pinning me to the shop floor barely able to breath and in a slight panic as I am claustrophobic. There were a few guys there that semi sorta quickly lifted the truck up enough to get me out. Only after trying to pick it up with the hoist again. Luckily one of them was sober enough to say "Hey, it's an s10 just pick it up!"

I worked for a week stacking bags at Southern Bag before I went out and cranked my truck and it had no headlights. So after crawling under the dash and twisting around to replace the fuse I hear a crack!!! I toughed it out that night but was unable to work the next day so my job made me goto the doctor. At the doctors office asked what happened and I told them a truck fell on me, they then freaked out and asked why I came there instead if the emergency room. I said I didn't think it was much of an emergency. I got my azz chewed out when they found out it had been a week and I had been working. It had busted the cartilage in my chest and I had a couple ribs floating around dangerously. I had a nice bruise across my face and over my ear.

The next one involved working with a torch. I had cut a price of metal and at some point swung the torch still lit right across my fingers on my left hand and burned them badly. I don't have any problems remembering to not do that again. Lol

These are just the ones that come to mind I am sure there are others that have slipped past my memory I will add them later.

Lucky you you didn't pierce your heat or a lung!!!!!!
    Bronco freak...

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..
    Yes, if it ever was to happen again I wouldn't chance it. It was a miserable week then a few weeks after that.

www.MudStruck.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123