Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another Sanchez whoops

I had to use this jeep as an emergency brake last weekend when my XJ poped out of gear and the brakes decided it would be a good time to quit. It could have been worse. Tailgate, Tire carrier. Tiny piece of the tub and bent spare wheel.

Tailgates fixed thanks to sports used parts.
    Caution! Any advice posted by Sanchez should NEVER be taken serious and should NEVER be tried with out proper safety equipment, paramedics & fire crew.

Tub was bent at the top hinge. Pushed it out with my porta power and its good as new. Pop fixed the wheel. All I need to do now is build a new tire carrier.
    Caution! Any advice posted by Sanchez should NEVER be taken serious and should NEVER be tried with out proper safety equipment, paramedics & fire crew.

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..

Another Sanchez whoops

Dang you did give it a whop. Glad I had what you needed. Your luck is better than mine lol I would've never been lucky enough to find a color match on my way home.

Contributing Members supermidget's Avatar

Re: Another Sanchez whoops

Did ya know the guy before ya hit em lol... Oh well either way ya do now haha

Hello!!!!

I don't think I can make it. Hollywood's Avatar

Another Sanchez whoops

That jeep looks familiar
    The artist formerly known as Rock Jeep.

Double Wells, Arkansas...Just Southwest of Pine Bluff..

Another Sanchez whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    That jeep looks familiar
    I believe he told me it was from his area of the world. Another lucky break, running over your neighbor a couple hundred miles from your home. Lol

Hes from West Monroe. (across the river) I have been trail riding with him for years. He wasnt mad at all. He first started looking at mine for damage. I said I aint worried about mine. Haha! He told me dont worrie about fixing his but if I damage something I am gonna fix it.

Re: Another Sanchez whoops

Quote Originally Posted by Sanchez View Post
    Hes from West Monroe. (across the river) I have been trail riding with him for years. He wasnt mad at all. He first started looking at mine for damage. I said I aint worried about mine. Haha! He told me dont worrie about fixing his but if I damage something I am gonna fix it.
    Mike West? That dude is cool as Christmas. And it's definitely not the first bit of damage that jeep has seen. Lol

I created this Tapatalk signature specifically for Jordan and Tobie!

No. Its not Mike. Its Chris Chelettes. His son Cole was driving. If he wasnt there it would have been Mike. He was the next one in front. I was with mike on his roll on gorge.

I don't think I can make it. Hollywood's Avatar

Another Sanchez whoops

I knew it wasn't mikes. That's the yj with all the armor welded together right? I use to wheel with him a lot back when I was at the park a lot. But that was 5 or 6 years ago. Lol
    The artist formerly known as Rock Jeep.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast